Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need a nap

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

I need a nap

Well dinners over and LOML out did herself again. The pie will have to wait a bit, I am too full to enjoy it right now. Got Pumpkin and Pecan pie. Might have to have a small slice of each.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

a 'small' slice don? i just got up from my nap, and took the wife to church. now it's a hard decision, nap some more, or a bit of ice cream....
    benedictione omnes bene

www.burroviejowoodworking.com

check out my etsy store, buroviejowoodworking

I ran out at 7:00am to get some vanilla ice cream (for the blackberry pie I made) and Whipped cream (for the butternut squash pie I made).

Still haven't had a slice yet, but I'm getting ready....

See Dave Hawksford thread on the spread! http://familywoodworking.org/forums/...ad.php?t=21387

Totally stuffed

Apple pie with a nice hunk of cheddar cheese, pumpkin pie,3 helpings of stuffing. Lots of white meat. Creamed onions, squash, potatoes, green bean casserole.

Maybe enough room for a small turkey sandwich
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Darn, the Creamed onions would have gone well with the beef roast. Oh well, there's always another holiday around the corner!

Sicker than a dog, mac and cheese is all that stayed down. Glad you all had a good time, I finally feel somewhat human right now.
    Jon

God and family, the rest is icing on the cake. I'm so far behind, I think I'm in first place!

Host of the 2015 FAMILY WOODWORKING GATHERING

Passed it on. Hands too weak to hold the electric knife, Showed my son how to carve another wonderful Bird from LOML. He did well and we ate well as well... Well, I guess it was a great Holiday

After the Thanksgiving feast!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Seals.01.jpg  
    Jesus was a Woodworker

Ahhh, just woke up on the recliner to something completely different on tv than when I sat down...

Nice............

And now time for bed!

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Dowell View Post
    I ran out at 7:00am to get some vanilla ice cream (for the blackberry pie I made) and Whipped cream (for the butternut squash pie I made).

Still haven't had a slice yet, but I'm getting ready....

See Dave Hawksford thread on the spread! http://familywoodworking.org/forums/...ad.php?t=21387
    if you made all the pies and stuff here what did you have sharon do???? i thought women were hired for the cooking and cleaning and then we just set around and nap while they clean up (run real fast hide behind big tree and hope shoron doesnt see me)
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!