Confession is good for us:)

larry merlau

ok we all know i have a "anti spinny" disorder along with some others:)
but i must confess i have ran into a project where i needed something round and to certain dimension and could talk my tools into do it sufficiently.. so i have subbed the job out to another family member who needs to remain anonymous till after this is finished.. but this to let the rest of know that even i will get assistance form those on the opposing team when it needs to be done right..so in any of your projects that you find yu too need a round part, call on another family member for help and bury the hatchet for a while during the process:rofl::rofl:

2 words....Benedict Arnold:D

Should of taken that old grizzly.:D then you could of made it your self.;)
Steve
btw still sitting here whating for you to change your mind, and for the price you can't beat it.(free as said before)

He didn't sub it out. He is over to Steve Ash's turning it him self:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Hmmmm........closet turner? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

first silly response: i didnt become a trader i gave the work to a family member to do that has the fatal disease, that way i am helping contain the spread of it..
second silly response: i couldnt take the grizzly either steve,, cant bring myslef to become one of those other people..flat is all i know and i am to old to learn anything new..
third silly response: havnt seen the ashman in over a year, let alone do any spinning over there last i heard he has put more time in to work and farming than wood working as hobby thing..
forth silly response: i am n ot a closet turner roger, got to have one to be one and i dont have the room or the want to so i am along way from being one of those.. i just let those afflicted with the disease contiue there course and hopefully then can find the cure that is FLAT work:)

third silly response: havnt seen the ashman in over a year, let alone do any spinning over there last i heard he has put more time in to work and farming than wood working as hobby thing..

Come on over anytime boss, :wave: I'll even drag the old oliver (lathe not tractor) out and let you give it a whirl.....actually I can't....Jr. robbed an electrical part off of it and hasn't replaced it in 2 years :eek:....but you can still come over and whet your whistle. :D