Hi all, newbie here

i am retired and have been woodworking for about thirty five years. i live in Baton Rpuge and also enjoy fishing and metal detecting. I have been doing some building to sell so i can support my habits. I have also done some writing about my hobbies in hopes of supporting my hobbies. I have never joined a forum or group, although i have seen a lot of information and ideas on them. I hope to learn some things and just enjoy what others are doing. Brent

welcome brent and i am glad you chose us for your first forum we have good group of folks with varied skill sets and most of all respect for each other which some forums seem to be lacking in..so welcome and show us some of your work when yu get a chance:thumb::wave:

Welcome Brent. Good group of people here. Lots of talented folks here to learn from. Jump right on in and share your ideas as well. We all learn from each other.

Tom

Welcome Brent:
dancegirl2.gif

Delighted to have you here. You found a terrific forum to participate in. We hope to hear from you lots. (And I'm always happy to see someone else from Louisiana--I'm from Shreveport). Everybody loves photos around here. Some say, "No photos? Never happened."

Jump right in. Good morning from Vancouver Island.

kaffeetrinker_2.gif

Hi Brent

I'm new on this forum too. It is a great place to hang out, so enjoy your time wandering around the place and with that much experience I'm sure you can "chip" in with some great ideas.

Welcome.....