Another Book Giveaway!

Wpi;d you like to win Danny Proulx's "Cabinet Doors and Drawers" Book?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vaughn McMillan

Administrator
Staff member
It's about time I got off my duff and did another book giveaway. I've had several books that were generously donated by Charles Hans back in July, and keep getting sidetracked before I can set up a new giveaway. My apologies for the delay, Charles. :eek: So here we go...

Up for grabs this time is Danny Proulx's Cabinet Doors and Drawers from Popular Woodworking. If you're planning some cabinet work, or just wanting to learn, this book would be a good starting point.

Click this image for a preview of the book:

This giveaway will be run like the ones we've done in the past. Here's the scoop:

1. Our giveaways are "opt in" affairs. Only the members who enter the drawing by answering to that effect in the poll are eligible to win. The poll will be open for a week, and a numbered list will be made of the entrants. We'll use www.random.org to pick the winning number.

2. Family Woodworking Staff members are ineligible. Sorry, Cynthia. :p

3. You must enter to win. If you accidentally voted "No Thanks" or change your mind, send me a PM and I'll get you moved to the right list. This is a new drawing...if you entered another drawing you will not be included in this one unless you enter it.

4. The drawing will be done using a computer-generated random number. That number will be matched to the corresponding entry number. In other words, if 100 people enter the drawing, the number generator will pick a number between 1 and 100.

5. The poll will close 7 days after I finish posting this, so sometime around 12:15 AM Pacific time Tuesday December 7th. The drawing will be done sometime after the poll closes, give or take a half a day). ;) The winner will be notified via e-mail and PM, and will have 48 hours to claim the prize. If it remains unclaimed, it's back to the random number picker to find another name. Once the winner is confirmed, the prize will be sent to the address the winner specifies.

So get your names on the list, and you might just get one of your presents early this year!

And a very special Thank You goes to Charles Hans for making this giveaway possible. :thumb:

Booo Hooooo

crying-2.gif

crying-into-tissue.gif

walking-home-crying.gif

well i could opt out and have tom show me how but i dont want to bother him and he to high priced now after these he just finished doing.. so i might be bale to win something and get some idea of how to do it with this book:dunno::dunno::dunno:
if i was to win:rolleyes:

Hey Don is it not interesting to note that a certain gentleman has stayed away from this draw, me thinks he does not want the book anywhere near his house lest it stir up some trouble:rofl::rofl:

In fact looking at the list of No Thanks I see he declined participation. Wonder why?:D;)