Cute video Humming-bird

I love watching them zipping around the feeders :thumb::thumb:

You should come by my house if you're ever out here in La LA Land. As long as it's light outside, I can pretty much guarantee you'll see lots of hummers. ;)

I think my wife is only going through 2 or 3 pounds per day now, but in the peak of summer, she uses a 5-pound bag of sugar every day feeding her birds.

You should come by my house if you're ever out here in La LA Land. As long as it's light outside, I can pretty much guarantee you'll see lots of hummers. ;)

I think my wife is only going through 2 or 3 pounds per day now, but in the peak of summer, she uses a 5-pound bag of sugar every day feeding her birds.

:eek: :eek: :eek:

We must be starving our little dudes...

A few years back I was driving down Turkey foot rd and saw a fawn stuck in a wired fence, I stopped traffic both ways and got out and released the fawn as I did she yielded out for Mama and she jumped out in front of the stopped car coming the other was and just watched me as I put the fawn back over the farmers fence on the other side.
I did rescue a baby raccoon back in the 70's and raised it with a puppy. The raccoon thought it was a dog and the dog thought it was a raccoon. Had him till he grew a pair then I had to release him. The 2 got into a green bag on the table one evening and they were hilarious.