Cynthia

I was going to say a "C or an "H", but thinking about it, the rear wheels are an "H", which is closest to an "M". It has a wide frontend, but most of them had tricycle fronts.

Right Jonathan? I'm more of a John Deere guy anyway, but I learned to drive on an old "A", when I was 6.

It doesn't look beefy enough to be an M, probably C or H. Seems to me most of the C's I've known have had that "projecting" (can't think of the right term for it)front axle.
Our H was the light duty utility tractor, for the dump cart, hay rake etc. Cool, in any case.

Looks like a C with a wide front. I have a C with a narrow.

046.jpg

Steve, every time I see one of your tractor pics, for some reason I start hearing "Greeeeeeeen Acres is the place to be. Faaarrrrm living is the life for me!..." bouncing around in my head. :D You've got some cool tractors. :thumb:

I have 4, they are just plain work tractors. My dad however......has been restoring tractors since he sold the farm and retired. He has around 14 old tractors of various makes, beautifully done. It would make a interesting thread.

Although this is a ww forum I would like to see some of them:)