New at the forum, new house, new shop

Welcome Toni. I love your part of the country. When I was younger my family used to go to Taragona every year for a month. We stayed in a camp ground called Tore de la Mora. On my honeymoon my wife and I stayed in Barcelona for a week. We stayed by the Rambla. Boy was that hot, the temperature.

:wave:

Welcome Toni ,

Don't worry about your possible language barrier. I pay almost $3000 a year to a school system that graduates students that can't spell as well as you. I think it's nice for someone to know a second language. All I know is cuss words that some people think is french:rofl:

Yea pictures, Never having been to Spain it would be fun to see pictures of your new house and surrounding area.

Mark

Norman,
Anchovies?
Regards

Thanks Brian, THAT'S THE LI'l CRITTERS. My mind just drew a TOTAL Blank when I typed that post.

It's funny, as I NEVER liked Anchovies in ANYTHING until I had them there, stuffed in Olives and they were wonderful. Thennnnnnnnn.......I discovered that a lot of the restaurants there, (on Grand Canaria) dipped those little suckers in a real thin batter and deep fried them and with a cold Brew, I could have seemingly eaten my weight of them. Note: (Still can't stand them in Salads OR on Pizza):huh: :dunno:

Hi Norman.

If you like anchovies, try this simple recipee, slices of green tomatos, put one or two anchovies on top of each one, sprinkle some garlic cut to very small pieces or very thin slices, some persil and dress everything with olive oil.

Ah! of course serve it in a wooden dish made by you or I woundn't be allowed to post it here! :D After all this is a woodworking forum, not a cooking one.

I hope the moderator will indulge me for this one :(

Hi Norman.

If you like anchovies, try this simple recipee, slices of green tomatos, put one or two anchovies on top of each one, sprinkle some garlic cut to very small pieces or very thin slices, some persil and dress everything with olive oil.

Ah! of course serve it in a wooden dish made by you or I woundn't be allowed to post it here! :D After all this is a woodworking forum, not a cooking one.

I hope the moderator will indulge me for this one :(

Good recipes.............???

.................absolutely positively OK :thumb:

Hi Stu.

Thanks for the pocket holes pic, now I know. I can't see due to a firewall installed because I'm logged on during lunch time at work. ;).