Thread: Lets not forget

Oak Harbor Washington on Whidbey Island

Lets not forget

"Forget the flat stuff slap something on the spinny thing and lets go, we're burning daylight" Bart Leetch
    "If it ain't round you may be a knuckle dragger""Turners drag their nuckles too, they just do it at a higher RPM"Bart

Delton, Michigan
    and thanks to the ones serving now and before and to the parents that have given up there sons and daughters for this ,OUR cause!
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

Amherst, New Hampshire
    Every troop from every country who is serving needs to be kept in our thoughts. Especially during the holidays.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Outside the beltway
    That brought a tear. I remember serving myself on Christmas day my 1st Christmas away on the front lines of some forgotten field. A child myself compared to my age willing to shed blood if that what it takes. I do not look for any accolades or seek at-a-boys. When I read something like this I just let the One who knows me fill my heart with love for my fellow man.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::

Central Illinois
    Thanks, Bart and a heartfelt thankyou for all those now serving and who have served so that we can enjoy all the bounty in this; The United States of America.

Bruce Shiverdecker - Retired Starving Artist ( No longer a Part timer at Woodcraft, Peoria, Il.)

"The great thing about turning is that all you have to do is remove what's not needed and you have something beautiful. Nature does the hard part!"

North of Reno, NV...middle of the desert
    Started crying a minute in and didn't stop till after it was over

Thanks to all troops around the world that are fighting for of our freedom. We can never repay you but through doing the right thing in our own lives and truly appreciate what you have sacrificed

Let's not forget to keep in mind the other troops from countries that are also fighting the good fight. We're all in this together