There are several ways to draw paneled doors. Here are the first two. I'll do more this evening and post them..
First, The Dead Simple One Component Shaker Door.
1. Draw door to outside dimensions. Start with rectangle and Push/Pull to thickness. 3/4" thick shown here.
2. Use Offset tool to draw inisde of frame.
3. Use Push/Pull to create recess. 1/4" recess shown.
Second, The Dead Simple One Component Raised Panel Door.
Starts the same as the previous door.
4. Offset tool used to create the limit of the fielding. Diagonal drawn in between corners to create fold lines.
5. Double click on field only. This selects the center field and its four bounding edges. Hold Alt with the Move tool. Move the field up making sure you're moving in the direction of the blue axis. Type the desired height. I used 1/4". If you can't get the move to go in the right direction, orbit to a lower viewpoint.