Presents Presents I Love Presents

Here are two packages i got today. Just in time for the 2nd and 3rd nights of Hanukkah.

One is from Mack Cameron and one is from Ken Werner. Actually the stuff from Mack is stuff I bought from him as gifts for others in my family. I just went to the eye doctor and can't see too well, so I'll post the contents later, when I can *see* the contents. Stay tuned! ;) :thumb:

dec3package.jpg

You went to the eye doctor and NOW you can't see???

Hope your cycloplegic wears off soon!

Enjoy,

Jim

Jim, are you a doctor? Who knows that word? Yes, you're right, my eyes stay dilated a longgggg time, so when I go, I'm functionally blind all day.

Okay, here are the gifts!

The three pens from Mack are gifts I'm giving my daughter, my son's girlfriend, and I'm keeping the wild and crazy one for me. A 4th one, he's sending straight to my mom. And here's a brain teaser from Ken.....I guess it's like how did the ship get in the bottle.........How did the ship get in the bottle? Ken recognizes that I don't have much of a life, so he's offering me something to puzzle over. Thank you, Ken. It saves me from worrying about Moderator duties for a bit.

Thanks boys for cheering me today.

kendec3.jpg

mackpens1.jpg

Great gifts, Cynthia. :thumb: I have a similar nail puzzler from Ken. Pretty cool, huh? And the pens? Well, I know they're nice. They're from Mack...'nuff said. :D