Doorlink is Famous!

Very interesting Bill and you do have a great partner.
I found this interesting near the bottom of the page.

"During the past year, his work has appeared online and in print in fourteen different countries, including Texas, "

I didn't know Texas was a country...:huh::dunno::rofl:

Great read. I like the idea of how you got back into your poetry. Probably could use that in some of the tasks of my life. Perhaps I'll make a deal with my wife. :thumb:

Really nice interview, I don't know if this question has been asked and answered here or not, but is there a story behind the name "Doorlink"?

Last edited:
Bill, I'm not sure, but I think you got called a lazy, indolent mule in that article. Twice, in fact. :p

Great article. It explains part of how you've been managing to get published or received awards several times a week. :thumb: Doorlink may be crucial to getting the poems out there, but of course she couldn't do it without the help of a pretty special mule. (I always pictured you as more of a hyperfluous ibex myself.) :D

Very interesting Bill and you do have a great partner.
I found this interesting near the bottom of the page.

"During the past year, his work has appeared online and in print in fourteen different countries, including Texas, "

I didn't know Texas was a country...:huh::dunno::rofl:

You evidently don't know may Texans... we all know and think Texas is a world all it's own.... :thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: