You know you live in the boondocks when...

Well, it's dark out now, and I was trying to take some pictures of the house all lit up (and failed).

But here's a pic I took of a rabbit a couple of years ago that was hiding behind the straw bales I use as an Archery backstop...

I don't think this guy would stand much of a chance against a gopher snake, let alone a bit ole rattler.

Not sure what kind of snake that was in the video, but it wasn't a rattler...

attachment.php

Attachments

• babyrabbit.jpg
    babyrabbit.jpg
    102.7 KB · Views: 65
one thing that i noticed is how high that snake could make itself stand up:eek: i am here to ell you that if i was walking along and one of those stood up to say hello to me like that i would be the new world record holder in the broad jump or the fastest mile!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

one thing that i noticed is how high that snake could make itself stand up:eek: i am here to ell you that if i was walking along and one of those stood up to say hello to me like that i would be the new world record holder in the broad jump or the fastest mile!!!!!!:eek::eek::eek:

I don't know Larry, my pants would probably be so weighted down :rofl::rofl:
I wouldn't be able to jump very high or run very fast...:rofl::rofl::rofl:

....and i could just see the snake telling his friends....

you ain't gonna believe what i saw today....:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

living in a congested area like nassau county sometimes has similar things happen brent. like....uh......
when you posted the wild horses grazing on your front lawn, its sorta like my neighbors poodle leaving me a present on my front lawn twice a week.
uh......the squirrels eating your cable away, well, a few weeks ago a neighbor across the street got satellite installed, and the cable guy was ticked off he had to climb the pole in the rain, and disconnected 6 other customers also.We have to watch our cables closely also.
You get to look outside as the sun sets and see the moon start to rise over that beautiful horizon, I get to look outside as the sun sets to see my 400 pound neighbor as he bends over to empty his lawnmower, and all you see is moon.

(Im dont have a day job anymore)

living in a congested area like nassau county sometimes has similar things happen brent. like....uh......
when you posted the wild horses grazing on your front lawn, its sorta like my neighbors poodle leaving me a present on my front lawn twice a week.
uh......the squirrels eating your cable away, well, a few weeks ago a neighbor across the street got satellite installed, and the cable guy was ticked off he had to climb the pole in the rain, and disconnected 6 other customers also.We have to watch our cables closely also.
You get to look outside as the sun sets and see the moon start to rise over that beautiful horizon, I get to look outside as the sun sets to see my 400 pound neighbor as he bends over to empty his lawnmower, and all you see is moon.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Me too.:D

I would have thought the snake would have made light work of the rabbit. Just goes to show.:)

Hey Brent something is bothering me, how come with the armory you have you aint taken out the rabbit. Surely you far enough out in the boondocks that you can fire a weapon and deal with the character. If not set up a snare. Here is how to do it After that you can make a nice wabbit stew.:thumb:

BTW for wit i feed my snowshoe rabbit in winter. Fussy character though. I do it just to get the NN all riled up. He hates seeing the rabbit footprints in his yard in the snow in winter. So he boards up everywhere to keep em out. But they just chew through the fence.:rofl: My yard all they get to eat is grass we dont have many plants. Gave up gardening given our winters.

allen levine said:

:rofl:

Rob Keeble said:
Me too.:D

I would have thought the snake would have made light work of the rabbit. Just goes to show.:)

Hey Brent something is bothering me, how come with the armory you have you aint taken out the rabbit. Surely you far enough out in the boondocks that you can fire a weapon and deal with the character. If not set up a snare. Here is how to do it After that you can make a nice wabbit stew.:thumb:

BTW for wit i feed my snowshoe rabbit in winter. Fussy character though. I do it just to get the NN all riled up. He hates seeing the rabbit footprints in his yard in the snow in winter. So he boards up everywhere to keep em out. But they just chew through the fence.:rofl: My yard all they get to eat is grass we dont have many plants. Gave up gardening given our winters.

Well,
I could take care of them like that, but it's like a zombie movie, theres always more!

Then stock the freezer. Its organic food. No hormones no chemicals err well except for the dioxins in the plastic cable covering.:rofl:

I love rabbit stew anyhow. Think i grew up with too many Portugese guys and Italians.:)