new site

Nice work, Tom. :thumb: I know a few other folks who are doing pretty well with Etsy sales. I wish you much success.

kliedoscope

Okay, we gotta talk about that kaleidoscope... how did you make it, does the object chamber turn on the body, where did you get the kit, etc., etc., etc., etc... give up the info... :thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

Yes the object case does turn
No it's not a kit just built with trial and error
It's just a bunch of segmented rings glue together and turned , mirrors inserted and object chamber attached.:huh::huh:

Tom, your prices are very reasonable. Especially for the segmented pens, IMHO.
I had never heard of Etsy. Their fees seem reasonable. I may try selling on it.

I've been on ETSY for nearly a year... sales have been a little slow, but that's probably more my fault than ETSY's.... I don't work the site as much as I should... at $0.20 per listing, it's pretty reasonable. I have an acquaintance
that does artwork (she was setting up at the Farmers Market where I sold my turnings)... she did more on ETSY than at the Art shows... but she said you have to work it pretty steadily... keep adding/deleting items so your listing stays high on the search... you can get buried pretty quickly. It's a good venue though. I've done several sales there, but need to up date since most of my listings are now about 4 months old and probably expired.