gone for a couple days

Frank Fusco

Our daughter has been offered a great job in Little Rock (Arkansas). Of course, she caught Daddy's political fever and the job is with an elected official. Very good job right on her career path and pays very well.
We are going down to help her find a decent rental house.
Plan to be home Sunday. Will be offline until then probably.
BTW, someone, who can afford it, took our daughter to dinner at well known Sonny Williams in Little Rock. We, definitely, will NOT be dining there. :eek:
Total up a sample dinner for yourself. :eek::eek::eek:
http://www.sonnywilliamssteakroom.com/

Looks like about $100 to $200 each with a good bottle of wine, not bad at all, way cheap compared to here Frank :D

Best of luck for your daughter, I know she will impress them all! :thumb:

Congrats to your daughter. Sounds like a step in the direction she's been wanting to go. :thumb:

Heck, now that she's making the big bucks, maybe she should take Mom and Dad out to Sonny Williams'. :D

Sonny's won me over with the bread pudding....

But, what I want to know is, when did they raise the price of gratuities X2....not only does it work out to more at the old 15% just because the cost of the meal has gone up, but now they have raised the standard to 18%....gettin out of hand!

Well Frank thats good news to hear your daughter not only found a job but in the right direction too. I dont think Sonnys is that expensive for what i would consider to be a fine dining joint. But its not exactly gourmet food. :)

back home

Well, our daughter found a nice rental house, only 1 1/2 miles from her office, nice and safe neighborhood and (very important) a fenced yard for her Yorkie dogs.
This is big times, I'm sure all parents go through periods like this.
See picture of her office below. ;)
Actually, that is where she will be working. Her job is executive assistant to the Secretary of State. She will work on the main floor. That is a huge pecking order factor among state employees as most work in the basement. Should be an exciting challenge.

Attachments

• imagesCAYUTZMZ.jpg
    imagesCAYUTZMZ.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 10