Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help needed in finding....

Help needed in finding....

the Immunity seal of transfer. I can't seem to recall where I put it. I know I have it.

Well, I have received the following letter from the director of FBI. I wonder why he uses his hotmail account to send official emails.

Dear Funds Beneficiary,

Attn: Mr. Mrs,

This is an official letter from the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) foreign
    remittance/telegraphic transfers monitoring department. It has come to our notice that the
    sum of US$10,500,000.00 was transferred into Federal Reserve Bank in your FAVOR for
    further crediting into your personal bank account. The banks in Africa, Asia and Europe
    knowing fully well that they do not have enough facilities to effect this payment via their
    corresponding bank used what we know as a “secret diplomatic transit payment”
    (S.D.T.P) to wire this funds to enable them achieve final crediting into your personal
    bank account.
    Secret diplomatic wire transfers are funds related to terrorist sponsoring. Why must your
    payment be made in secret transfer if your transaction is legitimate? If you are not a
    terrorist, then why did you not receive the money directly into your account? This is
    purely 100% illegal method of transferring funds which from our previous experiences
    have always been related to terrorist act. We do not want you to get into enormous
    trouble as soon as these funds reflect in your bank account, so it is our duty as a world
    wide commission to correct this little problem before this fund will be finally credited
    into your bank account.
    Due to the increased difficulty and scrutiny by the USA authorities when funds come
    from outside of United States such like Africa, Asia and most especially the Middle East,
    this esteemed commission now governs and supervise funds Transfer for the World Bank
    and the rest of the world. We advice you contact us immediately, as the funds have been
    temporarily placed on hold at the Federal Reserve bank here in United States based on
    our instruction until you can provide us with a Diplomatic Immunity Seal of Transfer
    (DIST) (within 3 days) to fully regularize the transfer and certify that the fund that you
    are about to receive is terrorist, drug and crimes free so that we shall release the funds to
    you immediately for your personal use.
    We have decided to officially contact you via this medium to acquire the proper
    verifications and proof from you because of the amount involved. The fund is right now
    at the Federal Reserve Bank, but we have asked them not to credit the funds into your
    personal account yet, because we need a solid proof before releasing the funds. To this
    regards, you are to re-assure and proof to us that what you are about to receive is clean
    and legitimate by sending to us the Diplomatic Immunity Seal Of Transfer (DIST) to
    certify that the fund is not for drug, terrorism and or money laundering. You are to
    forward the document to us immediately if you have it in your possession. But if you
    don’t have it, kindly let us know so that we can direct you to the particular government
    agency that issues this document because we have come to realize that the funds were
    authorized by the bank that initialized the transfer.
    FBI arrest is better imagine than experienced!!!. we have your finger print on our
    database to trace you if fail to supply us with the Immunity Seal of Transfer and above

all, you shall be listed as a terrorist and declared wanted on the national TVs if we do not
    hear from you on this crucial matter of global security risk. So, we need your cooperation
    to enable us resolve this matter amicable.

Kind regards,

Robert S. Mueller 111

Director, FBI.
    Corporate Headquarters
    # 935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
    Washington, D.C. 20535-0001.
    United States of America.

CC: Canadian Police Association
    CC: General Intelligence Department (GID)
    CC: Asia Pacific Group on Money Laundering (APG)
    CC: Egmont Group
    CC: European Bank for Reconstruction and Development (EBRD)
    CC: Financial Action Task Force (FATF)
    CC: International Monetary Fund (IMF)
    CC: International Organization of Securities Commissions (IOSCO)
    CC: International Banking Security Association (IBSA)
    CC: International Air Transport Association (IATA)
    CC: Institut de Formation Interbancaire (INSIG)
    CC: World Customs Organization (WCO)
    CC: Inter-American Development Bank (IADB)
    CC: Offshore Group of Banking Supervisors (OGBS)
    CC: World Central Bank (SW)
    CC: Nigeria Police Force (NPF)
    CC: North Yorkshire Police (UK)
    CC: Economic Financial Crime Commission (EFCC).

Looks like your in it deep
    It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

I just KNEW it! I always suspected you were up to something fishy.

On a serious note, I've not seen this version of this kind of e-mail message, where they're threatening with things like "you shall be listed as a terrorist and declared wanted on the national TVs". Do you suppose they are targeting people with Middle Eastern names? Of course we all know you're Irish, but maybe the scammers don't.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    cracked me up says the FBI is a "world wide commission" and the signature "Corporate Headquarters", since when is the FBI a corporation.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Tee-hee-hee.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
    - Arthur C. Clarke

I'll send you a photocopy of my dist you can just whiteout my name and put in yours.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Thank the good Lord That I am no the only one in trouble!!

Got the same E-mail From Mr Mueller last week. I forwarded it to the FBI.

You're really in trouble now - they cc-ed it to the Nigeria Police Force!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughn McMillan View Post
    Do you suppose they are targeting people with Middle Eastern names? Of course we all know you're Irish, but maybe the scammers don't.
    The thought did cross my mind but after learning that Dom had received the same email I don't believe that is true.

Bob, I am sure photocopy is acceptable. I don't think I will be able to find it in the next three days. I just moved and we have yet to unpack all the boxes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Madha View Post
    The thought did cross my mind but after learning that Dom had received the same email I don't believe that is true.
    I dunno, I always suspect those Italian fellas might be up to no good.

Quote Originally Posted by Mohammad Madha View Post
    ...I just moved and we have yet to unpack all the boxes.
    Well then, you're safe. The Worldwide Commission of FBI Corp. will never find you now.
    When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro. - Hunter S. Thompson
    When the weird get going, they start their own forum. - Vaughn McMillan

workingwoods.com