An Unexpected Gift!

Brent Dowell

Administrator
Staff member
Wouldn't you know it, today I was sitting here working, struggling with work, and thinking, wouldn't some Christmas cookies taste good just about now?

Well I went to go get the mail a little while ago and there was a box from Jay Caughron! Well, I wasn't expecting anything so I was curious the whole way home. Opened it up and found a good sized ziploc chock full of some delicious little cookies!

I had commented a while back on a facebook message Jay had posted about 'Pepper Nuts'. I thought he was making some kind of coated nuts or something.

All I can see is WoW are these things tasty little addictive cookies! I let Sharon have 2, but if she doesn't get into them soon, I just might be hiding the rest! :rofl:

Thanks Jay! You really made my day!

attachment.php

Attachments

• peppernuts.jpg
    peppernuts.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 68
Your welcome Brent glad ya liked them I wish they didnt take so long to make so I could send some to everyone. I put a pan in every 10 min for about 6 hours straight..............:bonkers::thud::crazy:

:eek: :eek:

Loved em. Absolutely fantastic. Printed out a recipe, might have to make some cookies next week.

I imagine just forming the little guys takes a lot of time as well!

Might be a good thing to do for a movie marathon day...

Still have Star wars to do this year, and the original TV Version of Battlestar galactica, you know, the one where Starbuck was a guy... :rofl:

:eek: :eek:

Loved em. Absolutely fantastic. Printed out a recipe, might have to make some cookies next week.

I imagine just forming the little guys takes a lot of time as well!

Might be a good thing to do for a movie marathon day...

Still have Star wars to do this year, and the original TV Version of Battlestar galactica, you know, the one where Starbuck was a guy... :rofl:

I looked up some of the recipes and there were none close to mine. I can send it to you if ya want Brent.