Got ice?

Yep, got our ice storm last Saturday. 3/4" of ice (beautiful clear ice by the way, can see the rocks in the drive like looking through an aquarium) under the three plus foot of snow we got dumped on us! :eek: Yesterday was first day of the week in school, had a two hour delay, today is first full day of the week. Hope tomorrow is same, finals today and tomorrow.

Made me shutter thinking about another ice storm. Glad you seem OK with it. Our 2009 ice storm was a doozy. We were without electric for six days, some folks for six WEEKS or more.
Reminds me, I haven't run my generator for a while. Have to do that and I'm going to buy two more 5 gal. gas cans to have fuel on hand.

We lucked out here, we got five inches of snow but no ice thank goodness, I like the snow but the ice, Not so much.
Chuck

We got lucky, too. The forecast was for TWO FEET of snow here, but we only got about five or six inches. Pretty cold for this time of year, though - it was 10°F this morning.

Looks like it could get really nasty when Winter actually starts next week. :eek:

We got 6 inches of snow the other day. That's a variable blizzard for these parts. Then last night we got a nice healthy coating of ice on top of that. The good thing is it got up to 45 today so most of it melted. But, temps are supposed to dip back into the upper 20's tonight. Driving in the morning could be fun!

23 here--many consider me to be half a bubble out of plumb because I much prefer cold weather to hot and humid. I can put more clothes on when it's cold. There's only so much you can take off when it's hot.:rofl::rofl: