It's Friday...

Darren Wright

Administrator
Staff member
Having xmas tomorrow with my side of the family tomorrow...steak and shrimp dinner

Got my daughter with us all weekend (thankfully) and enjoying time with both kids.

Might get some shop time in Sunday, but we'll see. ;)

What's everyone else got going on?

Went to town today to stock up...potentially non-stop weather for the next 4-5 days (all you in the mid-West...warning, if you think last week was bad...wait till this storm gets there...your last one will seem like a walk in the park).
Potluck dinner Saturday with friends in our valley.
Sat/Sun - We're clearing out the "bunk house" and Brent will be building shelving so we can start de-junkifying :D

I have one more Christmas gift in progress in the shop, but other than that, no real plans for the weekend. Of course, I've not seen what SWMBO has up her sleeve for me to do. :rolleyes:

If I get bored, there's always wood to turn. :D

Wind ans blowing snow this morning, not much - less than an inch. So, after I sweep that out of the way its off to church to help with rehearsal for the Sunday school kids. Might get some shop cleaning in this afternoon. To morrow I have two services to attend and do light and sound for. Then, maybe, finish getting the shop ready to get back to work on the fireplace next week.

I am giving the deer a reprieve and shopping. There is a great antique village near me and I'm looking for a special piece of jewelery for the wife this weekend. Maybe Opel if I can find it.

Friday I finished a head gasket replacement on a 2002 grand am that I started thursday. Finished some cutting and sanding some pieces for a paying job and will be doing a rear differential gasket replacement on a f 350. Might sqeeze in a little woodworking in between.

hooked up till tuesday, and under strict orders to stay indoors till the therapy is over. bummer.
good news is Im start a new drug therapy(cellcept) next month that should have me off the iv within a year.

hey, I sold the 22/44 stand this morning. I did offer it here for free, got some pocket money for it this morning.guy who bought it said hes going to use it for his scroll saw.

Put together 4 cutting boards today and 3 more to go tomorrow, nothing like waiting for the last moment to make Christmas gifts :rofl::rofl::rofl:OH 2 of them need to be in Alabama next week :eek:

We are having a small family Christmas. Our son and his wife can't be here for the normal Christmas. We opened one present from them and it was a grandparents book. Yep we are having another grandchild in late July. Tomorrow the rest of the kids will be here for Christmas and the next sat it will be Christmas again with family, my dad, LOML folks and some friends.