hi my name is allen and Im a junkie

allen levine

no, no, not because I get needles shoved in me, but because today, after months of fooling around building shop stuff, I started working with some cherry to build a bed, and for the first time in months, I felt at ease, calm, at peace with the world. Like a fix, a little fix, but still a fix.
I believe I am addicted and I might have a serious problem.

Good for you Allen!!:thumb: I too finally did some serious manufacturing of sawdust yesterday after shoulder surgery on Nov. 11th. Positively some good therapy for the mind and soul. A feeling of accomplishment and also good to know the body is working like it is supposed to (again).:wave: Also good to have the WW Family for support!!

You are all delusional - there is no cure! Admitting the problem is only step #1. As a trained professional, I urge you to stop there, and follow your bliss responsibly..:rofl::wave::D

I need a fix real bad. All I've been doing lately is DIY Home Improvement type stuff. I need to make something fun, and I need to make something fun bad, but it aint gonna happen soon... :doh:

Sooooo true!

Spent the afternoon working on the ol' RAS. No sawdust, but for me a whole lot of fun just getting that machine functional again. Sawdust will come.