It Plays at last

Jay gets it done !

F A N T A S T I C Jay !

That is very impressive. It was quite a goal you set and you did it !!!

You are an inspiration.

I can't wait to see your helpful hints and such.

Are you collecting midi files to share??

That is SO COOL! Sounds great. Any NJ-NY-ID-MO Spruce in there?

Yes Rennie the Green row of pipes are the Sugar pine and the they are the ones that make the loudest noise if you notice me moving my arms back there that is when I connect those pipes to play.

Bill I have an electric motor on it right now as a temp until I get the 12 volt motor hooked up if you go to the Topsy build link the is another video posted there that shows the back of the organ.

David I am just getting started the ones I have so far were just loaned to me and not to be given out sorry. But Im sure in time I will have a collection of my own to share.

Thanks everyone its a great project

Jay

Jay that is soooo cool!. It sounds great! Ya got to love it when a plan comes together. I knew you would make it. I know you have more work to do but your on the downhill side now. It's smooth sailing from here to the end. Love the hat too. I'll have to drive out again this next summer and maybe we can go to one of those organ meets. Have you let John know that you got it playing? I'm sure he will love to hear it.

Nice Job,
Tom

Jay that is soooo cool!. It sounds great! Ya got to love it when a plan comes together. I knew you would make it. I know you have more work to do but your on the downhill side now. It's smooth sailing from here to the end. Love the hat too. I'll have to drive out again this next summer and maybe we can go to one of those organ meets. Have you let John know that you got it playing? I'm sure he will love to hear it.

Nice Job,
Tom

Yeah I had to play it for him on Skype this afternoon just before his bed time :D

Peter Shirtcliffe loaned me the music. Thanks Peter :wave::wave::wave:

Thanks Jay and a Very Merry Christmas back at ya. it sounds great.:thumb: Since i have slipped into the spinny vortex I was thinking could not the pipes be turned and drilled out on a lathe? :dunno:

Drew, I thought about this also, but I would never be able to figure out the sizes and tuning. I really think the turned pipes would be neat. Hope you decide to do it. It is beyond my abilities.

Jay, sound awesome and again you have a winner hat!

Bravo !!!!!:clap::clap::clap::congrats::score::champagne: we could do with a smiley for the organ people that says great sounds.:)

Well done Jay that is quiet an achievement to me. All those pipes i just cannot imagine how you got it right.

Sounds wonderful. :thumb::thumb:

You sure got a creative mind with that hat. Adds a great laugh but it dont beat ole Larry the monkey.:D

From my family to yours I wish you a very happy and safe Christmas Jay:santa:.

:thumb: looking forward to seeing more of the organ on Ytube especially when you got its finery finished.

Of course you realize though its not the same as the old black monkey and the organ grinder.

Are you gonna put a fake handle on that unit to make it look like you turning it over?

Man a post like this makes a day. i am with Jim, nothing can top this right now its like a new kid being born well not quiet but you know what i mean.

Thanks everyone for all the kind works. This has been quit a project and alot of fun to build.

Rob I have a motor on it right now because I got tired of trying to crank it and voice and tune pipes. It is set up to hand crank and if I get tired it will have a small motor on it that I can just add the belt to and set back and let it play.

Thanks again everyone glad ya'll liked it. :wave::wave: