Paslode Cordless "Impulse" Framing Nails....Super Killer price.......

Mark Rios

Hey all. Just a quick heads up on these nails. 3 1/4" x .131 round head nails, box of 2500 (standard size box) for $15.44 per box. Eligible for free shipping on orders over $25.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000B6869U/002-4328333-8534454

This is a killer price on these nails, especially with free shipping. I've had two boxes on order for about a week now and they are just now shipping. At this price you can afford to wait until they come in but Amazon says that they are now in stock.

Clipped head nails, 3" x .131, are only $14. However, as some have noted, clipped head nails aren't allowed (per code) in some locales.

Most of my guns aren't of the current generation and they used to be able to only use the clipped head but Paslode made a change in the way they made and collated the round heads and now all iterations of the framing gun will take the round head.

At this price it's cheap to have some extra on hand. I'm ordering two more boxes. Hurry to beat the rush! :D :D :D ;) ;) ;)

Last edited:
Mark,

Thanks for the heads up. Ordered 2 boxes for my Senco.

***Crap*** Mark, your link is for Clipped head nails, not Full head! I can't use them, and Amazon instantly lock the order as "shipping soon" so I can't cancel! Sent e.mail asking to cancel, but who knows.... They could be here in 2 days (Prime Member).

Last edited:
From the Amazon page

"
Product Description
2,500 Count, 3-1/4" x .131, 30&degree. Paper Strip, Full Head Smooth Shank Brite Nails For Paslode Models F350S, IMCT, Also Fits Hitachi, Porter Cable, Senco. Strips Do Not Break If Dropped Or Deteriorate In Wet Weather."

Killer price on clipped heads :thumb:

Ordered 6. Freight savings is great!!!!!!!!!!!

Items:$120.18Shipping & Handling: $115.19Super Saver Discount: -$115.19Promotion Applied: -$3.77
pixel-grey.gif
Total Before Tax:$116.41 Estimated Tax:$0.00
transparent-pixel.gif
Order Total: $116.41

Last edited:
AHHHHHH....C R A P!!!

Sorry to anyone who can't use the clipped head. I'm still not sure if they are full head or clipped???:huh: :huh: :huh: I sure thought that I saw that they were full head. That's why I ordered them for myself last week!

Sorry again.

Your link showed c-head. Thats what I use, so I ordered a dab of them

Yeah, I still went ahead and ordered two more boxes for a total of four. I've got five in my garage (of this size) but at this price It's a no-brainer to stock up. :D

I'm anxious to see how they come in by UPS.
Everything else I've ordered like that, boxes come in 1-2 at a time, stringing in for several days.
I ordered 8 Jorgenson 24" I-beam clamps some time ago. They came in seperate boxes. Huge boxes. 1 a day, two a day, etc.
They would've all fit in one box:doh: :huh:

One of my framer sons just came by.
I told him about the killer price on these nails.
I ordered him 10 boxes. Same price.:thumb:

Thanks for pointing these out Mark.:thumb:

Mark. Our resident Amazon deal finder. :D :thumb:

I posted this in a seperate update thread as well.......

I just received my first box of nails from the Big Brown truck and they are ROUND HEAD!!!!

I realize that the Amazon listing reads clipped head however the description reads full head. The box that I received has a sticker on it stating that the full (round) head is a replacement for the clipped head.

So.......order up and enjoy!!!

Greg, you shouldn't have to worry about returning the nails that you bought. Oh happy days............:D :D :D

They are still currently for sale at the $15.84 per box price.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000B6869U/002-4328333-8534454

(Now if only Amazon would put the Galvies on sale at this price!!! :D :D :D )

Strange. They actually have two Paslode numbers listed.
Same exact #404058
One shows clipped head, the other full round head. :huh:

Lol.
What has me curious is the nail count and description.
Both items have the same number though.
So one of those boxes has the wrong description.:huh:

Mystery solved.:D

Guess they came out with a new nail, that replaces the clipped head nail for clipped head guns.
These are full rounds, made for clipped head guns.
Notice the head is not in the center of the nail shaft. Its offset so it will work. :D :D

Mark yer keeping me broke with these super deals :eek: :D

UPS man delivered 1 box today. He was complaining somewhat that this small box was so heavy:(

I told him not to worry, 15 more boxes will be coming 1 at a time.;)

Last edited: