It's trip time

I'm leaving Late on 4th or early morning hours on the 5th.
So if you in my PM me your address and #. So far stopping at Jim D , Larrys on the way out and Steve S. on the return trip

be sure to talk him in steve,, he gewts side tracked easily:) and there should be NO talk of guns while he is there either just wood speak:)

Last edited:
Dave, let me know if or when you're meeting Rex at Bass Pro shop...I'm close as well and if I have time would love to meet up with you...

well he showed up!!

ready to hunt and no season open for him:eek:
so we just fed him bear and veggies and some home made pie and bread:)
but he was ready to hunt here is the pic to prove it..
tn_DSCF3431.JPG
he was excited to see the slabs of chocolate, so we had to show him one that jonathan has spoken for
tn_DSCF3429.JPG

and then we had to help show the size of dave and tom in comparison to the slabs,, this was after dave ate 3 pieces of pie and a whole bear roast him self, he gave his son a sleeping pill so he would be out for the night and he could have more vittles:D:D
tn_DSCF3430.JPG

Bill i can tell you if you visit Larry you need a U haul truck.:D

Great visit there guys. Larry by the time Jonathan gets round to using that wood given how long we have seen him mention his kitchen build, you could probably have grown another tree and harvested it.:rofl: on the other hand he might have made a new years resolution to pick up the pace so you best hold on to it he might suprise us.;)

Bill i can tell you if you visit Larry you need a U haul truck.:D

Great visit there guys. Larry by the time Jonathan gets round to using that wood given how long we have seen him mention his kitchen build, you could probably have grown another tree and harvested it.:rofl: on the other hand he might have made a new years resolution to pick up the pace so you best hold on to it he might suprise us.;)

Nah. that slab is a lifetime of blanks for pens.....:eek::rolleyes::rofl::rofl:

yu all R welcome any time.. can guarnteee what will be on the menu its usually what ever we find fresh that day:)

well dave in on his way towards iowa now we had some breakfaast at a small spot i go to and he left from there.. had good visit and jacob woke up this am hungry and ate two meals for breakfast:)

bill yu show up and we will see that yu have some thing to go home with:)

Hey How did I miss this! Looks like a great meet up!

Never did have Bear. Need to try that someday! :thumb:

I will tell ya it is GOOD EATS:D:thumb: sure was a good evening, and having the opportunity to meet up with another family member, AWESOME. Great meeting you Dave and hope the rest of your journey is good:) Thanks Larry and Randi for the hospitality:)

Tom I am honored to have meet up with you , Randi and your wife. It was a real treat to sit and get to know a bit about you and to just sit and shoot the bull together. Larry thank randi again for me but we really do need to rethink getting our wives together, nothing but msichiff will come from it :rofl: Got to tell ya all Larry has the honey hole for a shop. Some great tunes playing I think some old guy from California was strumming the gettar sounded like he knew a his way around the frits too. Steve ole Walldo has landed in. Iowa, got Jake set up in his dorm and we are enjoying a visit with close relitives and I will pull out of here Sunday Morning. I do have a rondevue set up for Saturday morning with Jeff and Rex. I'm looking forward to it.