New Kitchen Project

Man Doug,

That's one heck of a shaper!!!

What are those clamps doing on the panel you're running?

Bet you're enjoying that JLT rack, huh? ;)

Looking good...
- Marty -

Man Doug,

That's one heck of a shaper!!!

What are those clamps doing on the panel you're running?

Bet you're enjoying that JLT rack, huh? ;)

Looking good...
- Marty -

Thanks Marty the shaper is really nice. I used the feeder on all the door parts except to counter profiles. Makes it safe and easy to run.

I clamped two narrow door panels together so the feeder had plenty of material to grab onto.

The clamp rack is great. I wish I had more room and could get their door clamp rack which clamps and squares at the same time.

Doug

Hi Doug,
Good to see you back posting. I'm curious about the edge sander, looks to be a Holz-Her from what I can see of the badging? The question is do the fences align somewhat like a jointer for controled stock removal on the edge?

Mini Max has a similar looking sander but no one I've talked to knows anything about how it functions, including the SCM Italian website. :(

Hi Doug,
Good to see you back posting. I'm curious about the edge sander, looks to be a Holz-Her from what I can see of the badging? The question is do the fences align somewhat like a jointer for controled stock removal on the edge?

Mini Max has a similar looking sander but no one I've talked to knows anything about how it functions, including the SCM Italian website. :(

Ed I bought it from Holz-her but it is a Kundig. Yes you are right about the fence it is set up like a jointer. They call it veneer sanding. The other side has a continous belt. The neat thing is that the tables don't tilt, the head does.

Doug