1. My sole desire for the Yuletide Season is a pair of central incisors.
2. From dark till dawn, soundless and sanctimonious.
3. The antlered quadruped with the flaming proboscis.
4. The event occurred at one minute after 11:59 P.M. with visibility unlimited.
5. Ornament the enclosure with large sprigs of berry-bearing evergreen.
6. Personal hallucinations of an alabaster December 25th.
7. A dozen 24 hour periods of Noel.
8. Clappered inverted cups of precious metal.
9. In a distant bovine diner.
10. Universal elation.
11. Yuletide emissary is proceeding to the village.
12. The approach of the holiday commemorating the birth of Christ is becoming evident.
13. The diminutive male of less than adult age who plays a percussion instrument.
14. Primary Yuletide.
15. Reigning monarchs of the far east.
Vaughn, these should be easy for you..
Ill post the answers in a couppla days...