Ladder Video

Well, with all of the electric trolley lines, and bus lines, I reckon it makes sense. Great video Bob!

Ok though, 2 weeks for 2 guys to build one ladder? They need to get Allen Levine out there to show them a thing or two about productivity...

Ok though, 2 weeks for 2 guys to build one ladder? They need to get Allen Levine out there to show them a thing or two about productivity...

And the wood sits in their shop for 15 years before building the ladder. Looks like a nice job. What I was wondering was if there's Mr. Lee, who builds, and his one assistant, why is there a shop foreman?

Great video, thanks for sharing it.

And the wood sits in their shop for 15 years before building the ladder. Looks like a nice job. What I was wondering was if there's Mr. Lee, who builds, and his one assistant, why is there a shop foreman?

Great video, thanks for sharing it.

Maybe it's a Union job?:rofl::rofl:

That's a cool video but I was thinking I might be a little concerned about putting a wood ladder against a burning building.:dunno:.. I might want to go back down the ladder :dunno:
makes me envision the cartoon where the cartoon character climbs the ladder, it burns and you have left the charred remains with the character at the top. :D:D

Romantic but inefficient and very-very expensive.
Two weeks for one ladder?
There are non-ferrous materials that can be used that would be lighter and cheaper.
No wonder California is broke.