New Shop Cabinet

Ron Roase

I have been useing a old fold up saw horse that I made many years ago,to set things on. Decided to make a cabinet that will serve the same purpose and also give me extra storage and it is the same hight as my table saw and work bench. A drawer in the top and shelf under the drawer. Also I have raised it 4 1/2" off the floor so as to be able to store some long boards that are being used at the time for a project. Every inch is helpfull in a small shop.:D:thumb::rofl: It is made from 3/4" ply wood and pine for the face frame MDF for the top. I put felt pads...adjustable on the feet so it will slide on the floor easley.:D Full extention Drawer slides were used as well.New Shop Cab 2.JPG

New Shop Cab.JPG

Very nice. It is always a good idea to have a "spot" to set things while you are working. I try to keep things I need to set down on such a platform nearby so that my bench doesn't become cluttered. The bench is for working, the table is for setting stuff on. Also a good idea on setting the height to your tools. Always handy.