Just a short HI!

Al Navas

My name is Al, and I live in NW Missouri with LOML.

I look forward to getting to know you, to participate, and to contribute a little. But, most of all, I hope to learn from others' experiences.

I love woodworking. LOML and I have a shop that we share - I am lucky in that respect. Jointly we design and make things that we hope will some day become heirlooms - blanket chests, jewelry boxes, children's stools, etc.

Thanks for looking!

Now there is a familiar face. Good to see you here Al! I built a protable spray booth and have taken it down now but when I get it up again I will take some pictures and post them here. It works good. Thanks for your input.

Everyone here would love to see pictures of your shop when you get time.

Allen

Thank you all - it IS nice to be amongst so many familiar faces and names. I had no idea this place existed, until just two days ago. Just take it easy on a newbie, folks :D !

Allen,
I am sure glad that the spray booth idea worked OK for you. I would love to see photos when you do set it up again.

I have been wondering where so many familiar names and faces went. Surprise, surprise! Glad I found you all.

Vaughn,
Thanks. Nice features in this board. Glad you are here too!

Stuart,
Hope the dungeon is still going strong. Must look at some recent photos I just know you have placed somewhere...

Just one question: What is everyone doing up and awake at such hour??? :D

Last edited:

Hi Al, Welcome to the Family glad you were able to find us. as for your question.....you can never tell what time we'll be up and at it.

Enjoy the forums, lots to see and read....you got some catching up to do.:thumb:

Stuart,
Hope the dungeon is still going strong. Must look at some recent photos I just know you have placed somewhere...

ME.....................PICTURES.............:eek:

What, pray tell, gave you that idea.......... ;) :D

For me, it is now just after 9 PM on Sunday.........and I'm stuck at work..........:bang: :coffee:

Back at cha Al.:wave: :wave: :wave:

Come see me when yer flying by sometime. :thumb: :D

Hi Al. :wave:
I don't know you as it seems most everyone else does but I certainly look forward to getting to know you. :)

(Does this qualify as a tounge twister?) :rofl:

DT