Snow, It figures

Chuck Beland

Our weather guessers just said that the snow the west had & the one the south had are going to converge into one big storm around CT & New England is getting a Nor'Easter. :( :pullhair: :bang:

Try living in the south. We don't have snow plows, blowers, tire chains, snow tires or even snow shovels. 2 inches of snow and we are shut down.

We just got 6" (biggest snow in 20 years) and looks like we will shut down most all week. We are just not prepared for this.

Wat jeff said.
We got a little more, not a big deal.
But, central Arkansas, where Little Rock is has been virtually shut down by several icy inches of the white stuff. The Interstates are too slick to drive and there are miles and miles of cars and trucks sitting still. Meaning the few snow plows the cities and State own can't run. Only thing to do is wait for warming weather to melt.

Try living in the south. We don't have snow plows, blowers, tire chains, snow tires or even snow shovels. 2 inches of snow and we are shut down.

We just got 6" (biggest snow in 20 years) and looks like we will shut down most all week. We are just not prepared for this.

Solar powered snow removal? :rofl: :rofl:

its becoming a huge problem, the snow.

Equipment gets old, breaks down, and the overtime bills skyrocket.
Its stretching the budgets of all the local municipalities, and if the snow keeps coming down, some of us might find ourselves buried in the white stuff alot longer than we expect.

Started at 2 this morning, still coming down. Only going to get about 4 inch total, they say. Even shut down my second day of school. So much for the teachers calling it big boy school.

Wow I feel sorry for you guys. Seems the roles are reversed these days. We the ones that are supposed to have this white stuff. Not that i am complaining.

Seems like a real strange winter. Snow in places that dont get it including parts of Europe inc UK and Rain like crazy in Asia and Australia. :dunno:

snow shovels are lined up, ice scraper ready, blue ice snow melt ready, cujo is gassed up and I ran the engine to warm him up, so lets see if the lousy weatherman is right or is just trying to keep us glued to the TV so he can get ratings.

Vaughn,
You got that right. :( The last snow we got we had about 10" I went back to the office NOBODY shoveled I went back to the office at 12:30 pm the boss told me to go back out I wasn't out there long enough. I wanted to go Postal on his A**