New Genre

Bill Lantry

Hey, folks,

Usually, when I publish something having to do with woodworking, I put a link here. But lately, I've started working on fiction, and today had my first story published:

Lacrymosa, by W.F. Lantry

No woodworking involved, but you can probably guess the main character is based on Doorlink. Don't worry, the subject matter is within the guidelines of the CofC... ;)

There are some others in the pipe, which *are* woodworking related. I'll let you know when they come out... ;)

Thanks,

Bill

Last edited:
Bill that was terrific. Give up what you doing and go into writing. I can see a book of short stories. Entertaining and i guess most of us can relate to the story in some way shape or form. It all happens at weddings too.:rofl:

I really like the part about the deceased slept through it.:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Frank your words again come true, "Folks is funny critters"

Well done, and congrats, Bill. :clap: You're on a heck of a roll. :thumb:

Bill that was terrific. Give up what you doing and go into writing...

Uh Rob, writing is what he's been doing for the last year or more. :p He's getting published with astonishing regularity (primarily poetry), thanks to a very tenacious agent. :D

Well done, and congrats, Bill. :clap: You're on a heck of a roll. :thumb:

Uh Rob, writing is what he's been doing for the last year or more. :p He's getting published with astonishing regularity (primarily poetry), thanks to a very tenacious agent. :D

Uh Vaughn...I knew he has been writing but i did not know he was now doing it full time.

My last understanding was that before he leaves the office each day Doorlink requires that he write a poem and send it to her. Remember the poem a day post.
Well thats not full time as an author as i suggested:p:rofl::rofl:

Ok Bill you gotta spill the beans now and tell us where you at.;):D:wave::rofl:

Thanks, everybody. Glad you enjoyed it. :thumb:

As for the other question, writing is like wood-turning. A very, very few people make a living at it, for the rest of us, we're talking pocket change. In fact, I think there's more money in woodturning! ;)

The only way to do well is to write novels. Am I working on a novel? Mum's the word... ;)

Meanwhile, this is kind of cool: http://www.pw.org/content/w_f_lantry

Thanks,

Bill