Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My New Carrer

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

My New Carrer

Well like I said in Larry's "what if" thread. I am starting yet another career. I took the exam today for my Life, Accident and Health Insurance licenses. I passed with flying colors so now all I need to do is pay the state for the license and the FBI to do a background check. I have already got a contract with a major nationwide broker so I can offer a wide variety of insurance solutions. Now I can do woodworking as a hobby...
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Best of luck with your new venture Don

Vancouver Island, Courtenay/Comox Valley, British Columbia
    Best of luck, Don.
    AKA Young Grasshopper Woodworker
    AKA The Rookie

Go get them Don.
    If you don't take pride in your work, life get's pretty boring.

Rule of thumb is if you don’t know what tool to buy next, then you probably don’t need it yet.

way to go don!
    benedictione omnes bene

www.burroviejowoodworking.com

check out my etsy store, buroviejowoodworking

Congratulations Don!
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault

Congratulations Don.

Now there are a bunch of subjects we should add to the COC. Simply the word insurance gets me going and my wife is a broker. Secretly I think she is part of the brotherhood of global insurance illuminati.
    I will stop there. Its a taboo subject in our house. Make sure if you come to visit you do so as a woodworker.
    cheers

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix
    Rob,
    Don't worry I don't mix work with pleasure. I could be called as a broker too since I have 3 health companies 1 life, a differant long term care and another for supplements.
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

Congrats and good luck.

Congratulations Don! Best of luck in your new career.
    ________

Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi