Way out there trip planning

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
First, we need a road trip category.

Second, next August I am making a trip to the Midwest. Included is Michigan. I have a friend in Midland and a fuzzy curmudgeon in Delton to visit. And his sidekick!

Am thinking about straying over the border. Have to get a passport. Never needed one before.

So who else is close?

well my favorite preacher lady yu had better stop in!!!! or we will have words:) and Mac isnt to far from Rob, and Art is on the way as well..and i too agree that maybe a sub forum on trips would be usefull.. but its not something that some one would refernce to later?? amybe they would to check out what some one is like before setting up a visit?? i know it would have been helpful in my trips that way i wouldnt have gotte sham bozzeled and my ear talked off by some preacher lady:):rofl::rofl: NOT!! wouldnt have missed that stop for anything Carol..

Kewel! I'm keeping notes.

The primary destination is southeast Minnesota for my 50th high school class reunion on Aug 6.

Planned other visits are in NE Nebraska, eastern Iowa, eastern Wisconsin, and middle Indiana. So anything that fits in between is fair game.

Larry, always good to know I am welcome at the out-house. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Looks like I better get the passport, since the Cannucks won't let me in without it. Wanna visit Lee Valley, too.

If we can't get your logs to you sooner there is a chance I will be driving to Denver in June or July. Might your route take you through that part of the country?

Looks like the diet is out the window in Michigan! Yummm!

The log saga continues. You will be there a lot earlier than I can be, Rennie. And I really don't want to haul them around the country. They'd wind up where I got them in the first place! :doh: I'll start another thread about the logs. I have an idea.

Jay, you are hard to miss! :thumb::thumb: Yo, Tom, you are right along the way!?!

We have lots of time to work this out. I am logging invites on the map.

The log saga continues. You will be there a lot earlier than I can be, Rennie. And I really don't want to haul them around the country. They'd wind up where I got them in the first place! :doh: I'll start another thread about the logs. I have an idea.
Thought you might come back that way. I should have noted that my daughter lives in Denver and has a large studio in an industrial building - plenty of room for storing a log or two. You could pick them up on the way back.

Oh well. I'll be watching for the new thread.:wave:

It's good that you are planing this for the summer months. I hear Larry's outhouse aint got no heat.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: And he has chickens so it don't smell in the heat of summer.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl: