The Saga of the Traveling Logs

Carol Reed

In Memoriam
The last time the logs were seen was in a truck from Indiana to Montana. I have it on good authority that they have found a vacation spot in Big Sky country.

The next leg of their journey will bring them to Palomino Valley in Nevada hitchhiking via Brent and Sharon.

Now a world of possibilities opens. Perhaps they could hitchhike to the Bay area as I understand their hosts sometime venture there, and then visit with Jim Burr until he has another lesson with Vaughn.

Perhaps then a badly needed trip to SoCal by yours truly would venture to the foothills to bring them home.

Once they make it 'home' suitable' thank you's' could be yielded from them. Everything would have its own tale to tell.

What do you think? ;) :rolleyes: :D :thumb:

So I'm looking at the road trip thread and it would seem that Carol is going to be at the place the logs came from before the logs get to her.:thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

yeah thats how i see it too chuck.. but we know that its not always a ladies best attribute to me up to date on there where abouts.. if they were she could have just brought them home with her..:):rofl::rofl:

So this leads me to wounder what your going to make out of those logs Rennie?:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Oh Larry fire up the chain saw Carol's gonna need some logs in the out house with her:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: