DIY Surgery

See if we had a big DYI doctor store maybe we could get the price of doctor bills to come down. Competition that's where it's at. :thumb::thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Boy than they would have to bid jobs :thumb::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Kinda digressing, but not really.
I don't fully understand this FaceBook thing.
For kicks, I posted the Amazon thing on FB and instantly a picture of the page came up. I just posted a copy and paste of the URL.
I was warning my doctor son this sort of thing could put him out of business. ;)

Not sure if I want the low bidder to operate on me! :eek: Might end up at "Bubba's Bait Shop and Surgical Center" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Why not Dan??????? You'll take the lowest bidder to rewire your house.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Johnnies arc and spark
"Short on money we'll wire it funny"
Or Billy Bobs electric
"We wire for fire"
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Makes me proud to be an American. This country was founded by brave folks that did surgery on themselves and others whenever they thought necessary. Heck, the Native Americans used to drill holes in the heads of the crazy ones to let the "bad spirits" out. :thumb: I have great appreciation for the creativity of these original Americans. They definitely had a can-do attitude and showed great skill with the materials they had on hand. This is the spirit that should inspire all of us to reach new heights in our woodworking. Maybe this company offers a brain surgery kit. :dunno: