Thread: What to do

somewhere east of Queen Creek, AZ - South East of Phoenix

What to do

LOML and I were going through our storage unit today trying to get rid of stuff and we came across a box labeled Kennedy papers. This is a collection of News paper and magazine articles including life magazine on the assasination of JFK and his brother. Now we would like to do something with these thins but realise they have no mater value but a lot pf historical value. I suggested giving them to the library but with the electronic age we are in I am afraid that they would be obsolite so what do you all think ?
    "There’s a lot of work being done today that doesn’t have any soul in it. The technique may be the utmost perfection, yet it is lifeless. It doesn’t have a soul. I hope my furniture has a soul to it." - Sam Maloof
    The Pessimist complains about the wind; The Optimist expects it to change;The Realist adjusts the sails.~ William Arthur Ward

It could be worse You could be on fire.
    Stupid hurts.

I urge you to reconsider the library, either public or school. Yes, they most likely can get anything you have electronically. But it seems that what you have would make a great display. I think many libraries would love to have what you have. I know of 3 locally that would love to get them. If all else fails, please contact me. Maybe I could work out your shipping them.
    ________

Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

Please check your PMs

Thanks!
    ________

Ron

"Individual commitment to a group effort--that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work."
    Vince Lombardi

I'd suggest either a library or local museum that might be able to create a display from them for kids to learn from or researchers to access.
    Darren

To a small child, the perfect granddad is unafraid of big dogs and fierce storms but absolutely terrified of the word “boo.” – Robert Brault