Hello fromt the Northeast

Josh Duke

Hi!

My name's Josh and I'm just starting into the world of woodworking. While I will be focused on building acoustic guitars, I know that I will be drawn to pretty much anything made of wood. I hope to gain a lot of knowledge and friendships here in the future. Thanks for the forum!

Josh

welcome and we have acouple of guitar builders in our group alrady so look around and enjoy the tour,, brent dowell is one of them and i think th eother that i can think of is garry foster???

Welcome aboard Josh!

I've built a couple of guitars, one a travel classical acoustic of my own design. I'm just a beginner at making them, but it sure is fun to make something that you can play that sounds good! They aren't that difficult to make, just a couple of critical steps. Can't wait to see your builds! :thumb: :thumb:

Wow! Thanks for the warm welcome, guys!

I wont be posting builds for awhile, as I am just tooling up for now. But, I'll certainly post my ideas and designs to gain input/correction in the meantime.

I'll be searching for some guitar builds, too!

Josh

Thanks, Cynthia, Glenn, Tom, and Bob!

Bob, I live less than a minute's drive from Beverly hospital. Our daughter was born there this past August, and I used to go to the ER all the time (as an EMT). Small world!