dieting???

larry merlau

are we dieting or can we have another interview?:) i am suffering with drawls and my belly has laughed to much at jims great dry humor that i need some new cuisine that might less spicy:) Maybe we could get some one to ask KEN the questions:) maybe vaughn seein as how he is one of the big cheeses around here:) that way ken couldnt fib to us..

are we dieting or can we have another interview?:) i am suffering with drawls and my belly has laughed to much at jims great dry humor that i need some new cuisine that might less spicy:) Maybe we could get some one to ask KEN the questions:) maybe vaughn seein as how he is one of the big cheeses around here:) that way ken couldnt fib to us..

I just lost about 35 pounds.

Tricks I can recommend:

1. Lots and lots of bran flakes - the tasteless health food kind, not the Kelloggs stuff. Most bran flakes have a ton of sugar which means you get hungry in twenty minutes, but the stuff that doesn't will keep you full. (The "flax plus" brand is nice, but stupidly expensive.)

2. Mustard. Lots and lots of mustard. You can cover up the taste of anything with enough mustard, especially the "stone-ground" variety (which, incidentally, has no sugar or fat.) If you have access to a Menards, buy it from there.

3. Pickapeppa Sauce, for when not even mustard will do the job.

4. No snacking. Ever.