Hi from N.E. Kansas

Hi everyone. Thought I better fess up and let you know I've been lurking in the background for several months. Am now recoupering from surgery (what the doc calls it I call it "house arrest".) So I'll have a little more time to check in. :wave:

Dave

Welcome and I hope you get paroled soon. House arrest can get old!

Garry

Welcome Dave.

If your view out the window this morning is anything like mine, you want to be inside. We got 8" of snow last night and I know the K.C. area was supposed to get hammered too.

Enjoy your stay and jump right in......questions, answers, opinions and pics. We take 'em all:wave:

Thanks

Thanks for all the kind words. As for the warden letting me off It looks as if it won't be for good behavior. She (LOML) told me after being home for about 1 day she was going to get rid of my cain, hide my walker and kick me in the knee if I didn't straighten up. Now I guess I'll need to start walking (limping) the line. Thanks again.

Welcome aboard, amigo from nuevo mexico! Heal up and get out there and make a wooden something.... and as you already know.... no pictures = no happened!:wave:
Michael