Jatoba Cabinets in the works...Teaser...

I always use my toxic dust respirator when working with wood, especially this exotic stuff (even with the festool vac) can't be too careful. I don't want to be 60+ and have problems I could have avoided by taking precautions now.:D

Brian

Very wise Brian. Those face frames look great.

Last edited:
Brian

If you ever make it up to Grizzly keep an eye out behind you Bill Satko has a way of sneaking up on you. DAMHIKT. Bill's a great guy just a little surprising is all. Here's a pic so maybe you can spot him before he spots you. Oh BTW he's the good lookin one in the middle, of you already know the ambassador & yours truly on the right.

Attachments

• Larry, Bill & Bart.JPG
    Larry, Bill & Bart.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Brian, good looking face frames. But is that a house of cards waiting to fall like dominoes? How are they standing on their own? :huh::dunno:

Dominoes:rofl::rofl:, he said Dominoes!:rofl::rofl:

Speaking of which....:D

I used my Domino to cut holes in the edges of the face frames for joining them together so I don't have to use screws. I then cut a domino hole in the temporary bench and put a domino in one end of the face frame to hold it upright. I then used a shim on the opposite side to keep it off the bench (edge wont be seen anyways, but allows airflow).

Attachments

• cab3.jpg
    cab3.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 25
  • cab4.jpg
    cab4.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 23
  • cab5.jpg
    cab5.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 24