Equipment Sales and Surplus

Brian Altop

Just wanted to throw this out there for anyone within driving distance.

Equipment Sales and Surplus
1801 W Valley Hwy N Ste 105
Auburn, WA 98001
(253) 804-3211

I have purchased my Dust collector(Jet DC 1200 2hp) , shop air filter (Jet afs 1000b), and a Jet 6" long bed jointer through them.

The Jointer had some surface rust on the beds that they cleaned up, everything brand new, the dc was brand new but the box had a dent in it so could not be sold not a scratch on the machine itself, and the shop air filter had a dent. I got them all around 1/2 price. Frank who works (owner?)is great, knowledgeable and fair.

Every Thursday they get a new shipment it and it is worth checking out. Some of the items are brand new with the shipping crates just broken but the machine is fine, others the tool was slightly damaged or has cosmetic problems (like someone put their coffee cup on the bed and left a ring mark at the warehouse etc. Bring a precision straight edge, some calipers, and a gauge to measure the flatness, run-out etc on the machine you want to buy and you can find some really sweet deals on great Jet, Powermatic, Wilton and other equipment. Things can come and go fast so it is good to stop by often.

I highly recommend this company if you want some great prices and quality.

Also, check out the Bosch factory outlet/service center just down the street, you can find some good buys there also(just compare to the BBStores first before you buy) and their repair service is very good. It has saved me lots of $ so I didn't have to replace a tool, was able to get it repaired quickly and very cost efficiently.

Brian