Nascar Sucks

Spent some years in the south. Think this is funny. Well not. :eek: :eek:

But you yell "fire" in a crowded theater you got to expect people to react. :rofl: :rofl: Although notice they got more upset about "NASCAR SUCKS" than they did about "Hillery for pres"

I especially LOL at his last statement. :rofl: :rofl:

OK, first off, I'm a BIG Top Gear fan, have been for years.

It is a VERY funny, well done show, I understand one of the VERY few left on the BBC. The main presenter, Jeremy, loves to take it to you Yanks, he really does seem to have a mild dislike for so many things American (but he bought a Ford GT40 when they came out).

Like I said, the show is very well done, but a LOT of it is staged, I have no doubt in my mind that that scene at the gas stand was staged, if not, it would have made the news, "BBC film crew attacked" as they have plenty of footage and the location etc.

Still, it is very entertaining.

Cheers!

Hey, I live there and I know that lady. :D :rofl:

Glad to see they are helping to keep our reputation up. So take the hint guys. Stay up North! ;)
Just wish they had shown the Outhouse behind the Betty's station.

Jeff
Redneck as they come ;)

Last edited:
Thought of something else.

Have you seen that AFV (America's Favorite Video) where the guy throws rocks at the hornet nest???

Oh and on the other hand where is the one where they paint pro-Bush and Iraq war and drive down the streets of BERKLEY CA? You bet the response would have been the same. :eek: :rofl: :rofl: