Thread: What can I do with them

What can I do with them

My wife has 2 broken vacuum cleaners. 1 oreck and 1 hoover. Upright type. The motors are OK. Any idea of practical uses for the motors in a ww shop if I take them out??

I have boxes and boxes of springs, bearings, brackets, switches, cords and other stuff from broken appliances. I can't seem to throw anything out.
    Faith, Hope & Charity

Vancouver Island, Courtenay/Comox Valley, British Columbia
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob Gibson View Post
    My wife has 2 broken vacuum cleaners. 1 oreck and 1 hoover. Upright type. The motors are OK. Any idea of practical uses for the motors in a ww shop if I take them out??

I have boxes and boxes of springs, bearings, brackets, switches, cords and other stuff from broken appliances. I can't seem to throw anything out.
    PM me your address, Bob! I'd be happy to send you some more of that stuff FREE! Lets' see....I've got some broken lamps, cords, switches, a broken toaster, broken expresso maker, a real buffet of items you will love. ABSOLUTELY FREE!
    AKA Young Grasshopper Woodworker
    AKA The Rookie

I'm sorting through stuff like that and have been making monthly dump runs... I know it's hard, but sometimes there's just nothing good you can do with 'stuff'.

Maybe you could make some kind of sanding downdraft table with the vacuums?

Quote Originally Posted by Brent Dowell View Post
    I'm sorting through stuff like that and have been making monthly dump runs...
    So, Brent, are you delivering, or picking up? Just curious...
    Jim D.
    Adapt, Improvise, Overcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Jim DeLaney View Post
    So, Brent, are you delivering, or picking up? Just curious...
    Delivering! I honestly don't know where it all comes from. Seems like there is always some kind of stack of cardboard, or stuff I've demo'ed from doing renovation or something that's just too big to go out in the trash...