Thread: Trying to get work done

Trying to get work done

I just can not seem to shake the cold weather. It's like a constant chill no matter what I have the heat turn up to. I'll be glad when this winter is over.
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.
    ::: Andrew Wyeth :::
    colonialrestorationstudio.com

Dave....that's cabin fever.....or domain poisoning.......'most everyone has it by now. Hang in there.

Time to build a good old fashoned hot tub!!

We just started Spring down here....yesterday in the 70's....so hold on a little longer...it's coming!!!

No problem now. Work is starting to pile up and the phone is ringing again. As long as I can keep my hands busy I'm good. Plus hunting season is over and Jarrod is back to work !
    I have a hand full of some nice jobs to do. Large roll top desk , nice old mahogany table, early 1800's painting to restore, a number of early American country pine furnishings, couple walnut beds plus a neat 3 tear large corner table to make all new tops for. Life is Good !
    I dream a lot. I do more painting when I'm not painting. It's in the subconscious.

so quit gabbun and get to it dave would like to see that corner cabint yu mentioned..
    If in Doubt, Build it Stout!
    One hand washes the other!
    Don't put off today till tomorrow!

I swear spring hit us too! We'll have a pool in 8 days Dave...head on out and enjoy the valley heat (100-110 on most days for a few months) and take a dip. I'll have a built in BBQ with a CD player and built in fridge too!!! Guests are more than welcome!
    Your Respiratory Therapist wears Combat boots

Larry you don't want to see that cheap thing the 3 tops are walnut veneered over press wood. It is a nice looking table and shelf mechanism but poorly built. I'll post some pic's.

Jim I need to get as much done in the next 3 months as possible to allow me to make a few Turkey hunts , one in Ky , weekends in Va, and working on a hunt in Florida for the Ossiola. Until then it can snow, rain or what ever just as long as the body holds out