Trying to get work done

We just started Spring down here....yesterday in the 70's....so hold on a little longer...it's coming!!!

No problem now. Work is starting to pile up and the phone is ringing again. As long as I can keep my hands busy I'm good. Plus hunting season is over and Jarrod is back to work !
I have a hand full of some nice jobs to do. Large roll top desk , nice old mahogany table, early 1800's painting to restore, a number of early American country pine furnishings, couple walnut beds plus a neat 3 tear large corner table to make all new tops for. Life is Good !

I swear spring hit us too! We'll have a pool in 8 days Dave...head on out and enjoy the valley heat (100-110 on most days for a few months) and take a dip. I'll have a built in BBQ with a CD player and built in fridge too!!! Guests are more than welcome!

Larry you don't want to see that cheap thing :rofl: the 3 tops are walnut veneered over press wood. It is a nice looking table and shelf mechanism but poorly built. I'll post some pic's.

Jim I need to get as much done in the next 3 months as possible to allow me to make a few Turkey hunts , one in Ky , weekends in Va, and working on a hunt in Florida for the Ossiola. Until then it can snow, rain or what ever just as long as the body holds out :rofl::rofl: