Thanks for the memories

Sad to hear this news Jiggs but you still have a lot to offer here so if ya can come on in often

Ditto here. We have a number of members who don't do much if any woodworking. Even without tools and projects, you're welcome to come hang out with us any time you want. Don't be a stranger, Jiggs. :wave:

Take care Jiggs. And think about what others have asked. A knowledge like yours is hard to find. I always look forward to your posts

Jiggs, that is very bad news, I feel for you, I don't know what I'd do without my woodworking :(

Take care of yourself, and I hope you can come by and check in on us on occasion, there must be someway that you can "Read" the forums even if you sight is failing.....? Whizz bang techie guys?

Thanks for all you have selfishly give to this forum, you will be missed!

Stu

You and your posts helped a lot of us here, Jiggs, you'll be missed by many of us.
Jim Krenov suffered the same and even then he continued his relation with the ww world, he couldn't do any ww but he continued to pass his experience to others, and he wasn't different from you at all.

Take care and courage