Uhhmmm

Well you asked for them, so don't blame me if you have trouble catching your breath due to laughter.

These are just a few from a hodge-podge collection, as I'm usually terrible about taking pix...which I'm sure you'll understand after viewing the lack of quality...some were scanned in film shot's...for those who don't know, us older folks weren't always privy to today's digital marvels. :p

My only defense if I may...I have never used nor drawn a plan other than in my minds eye...guess I should really get some new mind glasses & turn a light or two on in there :rofl:

anyways...here ya go...

stashboxes.jpg

rustictvstand.jpg

wishingwellplanters.jpg

jigbox.jpg

earnhartdisplay.jpg

cremationurnbox.jpg

more in a minute or two...

rodreelrack.jpg

cornerunit.jpg

clocky.jpg

cedarbox.jpg

and a few knick knacks for the Mrs and her crafts
crafts1.jpg

crafts2.jpg

incase any one is wondering where all my 'great experience' comes from...
here's a shot of the only woodwork my roots have done....:rofl:
Grandpa & a couple of uncles 1951 or so...
farmsaw.jpg

well that's my abilities in a nutshell...critiques always welcomed, good or bad!
Thanks for looking.

So...where are the pics we're supposed to laugh at? :D That's nice-looking work all around, Ken. :thumb:

The fourth picture...is that a tackle box or a fly-tying supplies box? It looks very nice, whatever it is.

You folks are too nice...I wasn't sure if I re sized them small enough to hide all the flaws :woohoo:...
I'm my worst critic :(:doh:........I appreciate your taking the time!

So...where are the pics we're supposed to laugh at? :D That's nice-looking work all around, Ken. :thumb:

The fourth picture...is that a tackle box or a fly-tying supplies box? It looks very nice, whatever it is.
Thanks Vaughn, it was a jig box made for an old fishing buddy, bubinga {if I 'spelt' it right}. The top section held his molds, lead, & hooks etc.