Bookmark Software

Rob Keeble

Anyone have a recommendation to make on a piece of software to organize web bookmarks. Preferably something that works with Windows 7.

I have found tons of these programs but i am looking for someone that has a favorite they know works and has used it.

Thanks

Switch to Firefox if you are not using it already and use FoxTab. Free app that stores a "snapshot' of the webpage you want to save...it's quick, free, and dependable

Bump,

Does no body use a stand alone package to organize and transport their favorites / bookmarks around?

I have found several packages in a search but i was hoping for a recommendation at the level these pieces of software originate.:dunno:

Rob,

I actually use a wordpress blog for this. I set up a free private blog, and got a little addon called "press this" that sits on my toolbar. When I find a page I want to save, I just click the button and it's marked... and I can get it from any machine or device.

Thanks,

Bill

Get Vaughn in on this..he's one of the better web guru's on the forum:bow:

Man, have I got you fooled. :p

I just use the Google toolbar, and my bookmarks are available on whatever computer I'm on. They're not much better organized than my shop is, though. :rolleyes: