Wood turning

Joe Suckley

Hi Folks, I new to the site, just wanted to see if anyone is in to woodturning (salt and pepper shakers-pepper mills-pens-cups-bowls-etc.) because I have some Beautiful Desert Ironwood ( Olenya Tesota ) to make kitchen pieces with, if there is any interest I will be happy to post pictures of some wood.
Thanks
Joe:):)

Some days you da bug, some days you da windshield !:):)

I'd be interested, too, but we have a saying here. - NO PICTURES, it didn't happen.
It is a friendly way of saying that we want pictures. That and a location helps us to make smart decisions.

Bruce

Sorry folks, but I'm a dinosour on the computer and have not been able to resize the pictures to get them to fit on the site, until I do, If you want to contact me at my email i can email pictures to you shadetree_1@hotmail.com
Thanks for all the interest, I hope to be able to get pictures on the site in the next day or so !!
Thanks
Joe

Welcome.
I'd like to see the wood when you get pictures posted. This is the hardest forum I frequent to get the size correct for posting pictures . I don't why. I just keep resizing and trying until the system accepts the pictures.

I recently received a box of bottle stopper blanks from Joe; really nice blanks. I liked them well enough that I just placed a larger order. If you like Desert Ironwood, Joe is the man.:D

George