Well count you self wealthy if you have family & they are healthy

Bart Leetch

All of our house hold goods & shop are in storage.

The LOML & I have managed subsidized housing 14 & 17 years respectively the national average is 3 years. Our health was starting to give us problems. So we packed up everything & tendered our notice. Shortly after that the LOML had a stroke last Tuesday. Thank the Lord it was a small one effecting only the the left side of her face, eye cheek & just a very little bit of her smile. The eye wouldn't close but we are seeing fast improvement it is closing without her having to squint & squeeze it closed & when she blinks it is trying to blink too. She has double overlapping vision but she says that is improving too. She had been riding
in the truck with her eyes closed & today she had her eyes open & said it wasn't nearly as bad as yesterday. She does tire easily & I have to watch her & make sure she gets to rest & naps.

We are currently living in a motor home I hope to find some work here soon in the future. But for now taking care of LOML is top priority.

All prayers are appreciated.

Without a moment's hesitation, prayers coming your way.

My best friend of 45 years had a similar stroke just weeks ago. Same age as I. Puts things in perspective.

Here's hoping everything heals quick and you find work. Take care of your wife and take care of yourself Bart.

Prayers on the way...

We are being blessed by a couple in our church by the loan of the motor home & are staying on a church friends property. I supplied the router & hooked it up so we have internet & E-mail. Thank goodness for Gods people.

When the weather get better I left the Jet mini lathe & tools out where I can get to them so all I will need is a little wood.

Thanks for the prayers.