Oops!

Jim Burr

I have managed to lose my Barracuda 3000 chuck key, perils of moving I guess. I searched all over and haven't found a replacement on the net:eek::eek:...any ideas?:(

Well never mind. I called PSI fearing the stories of their customer service. I had a new key in the mail in 10 minutes for $9 out the door. It won't be here in time for my demo, but I found a way to tighten it with a screwdriver on a temporary basis. Yipee for PSI and shame on me :(:eek::rolleyes:

Between my health issues and moving, that was real devestating to me. All I wanted to do was finish up some stuff and do my first demo on Saturday. I was glad they were able to fix me up. +1 for them...so far....

I'm guessing that will happen:rofl: but at least I'll have one. Side note, at our church, we have a HUGE shop...3 lathes, 2 Delta table saws, 3 band saws including a David & Wells!!, Planers, joiners and literally everything for anything!:D I have been there for 8 years and went to saw some stock into bowl blanks. A big bunch of guys were there and said "oh! your the pen guy! Can you do a demo on bowls and stuff?" Well, this is my first demo and I lose my chuck key...:eek:. I hope PSI meets the current expectations, but I was glad to find this kind of resource at my church...2 Saturdays a month and every Thursday night the place is open for whatever..really kinda cool! I'll grab some pics and post next week.