Whirlwind

Rennie Heuer

Staff member
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS POST!

I DID NOT REALIZE STEVE HAD ALREADY POSTED ABOUT THIS HERE. MY BAD.:eek::eek::eek:

Stole this from Steve Southwood's post on Facebook - had to, too cool!:D

Following the curt decision regarding the contractor's tables aw last year, something like this is sure to take off. Hopefullly, the cost will be reasonable enough (I know, anything is cheaper than losing a finger) that many ww's will be able to take advantage. Let's face it - we'd all love to have a sawstop, we just can't find the $$. Sorry if this has been posted before and I just missed it.

WHIRLWIND

Last edited:
PAY NO ATTENTION TO THIS POST!

I DID NOT REALIZE STEVE HAD ALREADY POSTED ABOUT THIS HERE. MY BAD.:eek::eek::eek:

Stole this from Steve Southwood's post on Facebook - had to, too cool!:D

Following the curt decision regarding the contractor's tables aw last year, something like this is sure to take off. Hopefullly, the cost will be reasonable enough (I know, anything is cheaper than losing a finger) that many ww's will be able to take advantage. Let's face it - we'd all love to have a sawstop, we just can't find the $$. Sorry if this has been posted before and I just missed it.

WHIRLWIND

the average person on this site that posts and shows their shop, has thousands and thousands of dollars in machinery.
I wonder how much of that machinery is hardly ever used, but collected for pride of ownership.
A one time investment of 1200 dollars or so more than the average tablesaw in its class does not seem like an unreachable price.
People here spend 300 dollars on router lifts so they dont have to bend down.